Make a Donation
Thanks to the generosity of individuals, service organizations, and businesses on South Whidbey, Friends of Friends is able to help South Whidbey neighbors with medical expenses.
|Send tax-deductible donations to:
Friends of Friends
P.O. Box 812
Langley, WA, 98260
|Or you can:|
What can you do to help?
- Talk about what we do to those in need and to those who might consider contributing. Word of mouth has always been the most effective method of communication on South Whidbey.
- Use your own special ideas and talents to raise money for Friends of Friends. Designate the proceeds from an event or a day of retail sales, arrange for a special offering at church, make it a class project, put on a bake sale, or do anything else you can imagine.
- Donate to Friends of Friends as a way to recognize birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, or other special occasions.
- Consider making contributions in memory of a friend or family member.
- Sponsor a fund raising event.
- Consider sending a small amount every month or whenever you can. It all adds up to help our neighbors.
Friends of Friends Medical Support Fund is a 501(c)3 non-profit
organization registered with the State of Washington.
Additional information: Washington Secretary of State Charities Program